Canada is a main choice for many foreign nationals who are looking for employment opportunities as it has one of the largest economies with high standards of living. Canada offers competitive wages and plenty possibilities for professional growth. Working in Canada is an excellent first step for those seeking to immigrate to the country permanently. We answer all your top questions and help choose the right program as the Canadian government provides different programs aimed at bringing in individuals who would contribute positively to Canada.


We can help you apply to work in Canada, extend a work permit or hire a foreign worker. You usually need a work permit to work in Canada. In some cases, you can work without a permit. You may qualify in one of the below categories:

•   Temporary Workers;

•   Students;

•   Agricultural Workers;

•   Caregivers;

•   Pve-in Caregiver Program;

•   International Experience Canada;

To find out if you are eligible to work in Canada, and submit your application for a work permit, please, feel free to contact us.



A Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) is a document that an employer in Canada may need to get before hiring a foreign worker.

•   If you are an employer who needs an LMIA, please contact us, and we can help with the entire process;

•   If you are a worker, once an employer gets the LMIA, please contact us, and we can help you apply for a work permit;